15.11.11

Other things in progress.

I've started taking screen-caps from my favourite Godard movies and painting scenes from them on wood panels.  It's a little bit of a lighter exercise to buffer myself in between my larger painting endeavors, they've been fun and an excuse to keep a little loose while painting.  More to come!

These two oval canvases have been painted with a pink -> purple gradient, and will be painted with profile views of two figures.  They will both incorporate symbolism similar to that of It is My Will to Cross the Void, and will be positioned around that painting, each figure on one side, looking away from it.  These will carry on with my concept of a Gnostic State, or a break in human cognitive process and consciousness.


I'm still collecting references from friends for these paintings, here are the ones I'm picking from so far-